Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting it.
By creating an account or simply accessing the platform, you expressly agree to the collection, use, disclosure and retention of your information as described in this document.
The individual(s) creating and maintaining the AUTODO APP will be henceforth referred to the DEVELOPERS. At the time of writing, these individuals consist of:
- Jonathan Bayless
Third Party Services
The following Third Party Services are used by the AUTODO APP and their privacy policies are linked here as a result:
Upon creation of an account with the AUTODO APP, the following data will be collected:
- The user’s email address. This email address is used to establish a unique identifier for your account and to provide a means of contact from the AUTODO APP to the user. This data is not shared with any other users, it is only visible to the developer.
- The user’s account password will be used to authenticate with the Firebase Authentication service, and will not be stored locally or on any AUTODO APP servers. This password is encrypted and is not accessible in plain-text by any developer, user, or third party service.
No data will be collected through use of the AUTODO APP except that which is explicitly input by the user. The following data is expected to be input by the user through typical usage of the AUTODO APP:
- The type and date of vehicle service
- The date and mileage of the vehicle when refueling
- User-configured notification settings and vehicle service intervals.
The above data is to be input by the user and will not be automatically collected without the consent of the user. The above data will be visible in plain-text to the DEVELOPERS for the expressed purpose of:
- Customizing, measuring, and improving the services provided by the AUTODO APP
- Analyzing the effectiveness and the popularity of features and services provided by the AUTODO APP
- Compiling aggregate and trend data for internal and external business purposes
As a result of this data being visible to the DEVELOPERS, no personally identifiable or sensitive information should be entered into these fields in the AUTODO APP. The DEVELOPERS claim no responsibility for any data input into the data fields in the AUTODO APP.
If you access the Service through a computer, we may collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, statistics on pageviews, traffic to and from the service, IP address, and standard web log information.
Information that may be collected by COOKIES when you use the Service may include, without limitation:
- The pages you visit on the Service
- The date and time of your visit to the Service
- The amount of time you spent using the Service
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
- Your computer and connection information, such as your browser type and version, operating system, and platform
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. The AUTODO APP does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case the DEVELOPERS discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, this data will be immediately deleted from the AUTODO APP servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided the AUTODO APP with personal information, please contact the DEVELOPERS so that the information may be deleted.
In the case of an error in the AUTODO APP data is collected, potentially through third party products, and stored on your phone as LOG DATA. This LOG DATA may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing the AUTODO APP, the time and date of your use of the AUTODO APP, and other statistics.
The DEVELOPERS value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and the DEVELOPERS cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Links
All communication by e-mail will comply with ABEMD rules, so there will be no SPAM. If you no longer wish to receive our communications by email, simply select this option in one of the messages sent from the AUTODO APP.
Mobile notifications should be disabled in the Settings area of your Android or iOS phone if they are no longer desired.
If you detect any SPAM, please contact the DEVELOPERS at email@example.com.